Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 55. What are all these post, you ask?

Just me. Writing a poetry blog. About motherhood and whatever else crosses my mind. My hope is that there are a few brave souls that will participate or pass this on to someone you know that might like to. Blogs are great but I wanted something different, something to challenge me and well, I'm a geeky kind girl and I love poetry, so there. :)


So I have to get back to some much dreaded restrictions and formatting. This was a neat idea and there are a few of you that might do this. I'm going to write the start f a poem and let's see how long we can make it. I go, then another person comments and adds to it, just one line, please!?

The Mother Thing.

The day I became a mother
I remember the way the sun and wind where playing
hide and seek with me.

now you keep it going and it doesn't have to sound great with mine, just try one little line :) if you want to send it in a message on fb I can keep it anonymous.






3 comments:

Amy said...

I remember the way my tastebuds craved caffeine and numerous other guilty pleasurings

Amy said...

I remember the way my tastebuds craved caffeine and numerous other guilty pleasurings

Jenn said...

the day my heart went walking around outside my body
for the first time